Greetings from MasFort, in Reus, where time passes slowly and tomatoes grow fast! 😉 I hope you are enjoying the summer and recharging your batteries for the coming season.
A little over a year ago I mounted the first Zynthian prototype and since then many things have happened. The software and hardware have evolved a lot and people around the world are building Zynthian Boxes. The project has grown and a small community of users and supporters is borning. It is time to meditate a little bit and consider new goals.
Among these goals is sending a newsletter, more or less regularly, to keep you informed of progress and news about the project. Let’s go there!
- The new SD image of Zynthian software, published in June, incorporates many improvements:
- Save / Restore State (snapshots)
- Carla integration: Controller maps assigned to each patch
- Linuxsampler integration: Support “GIG” SoundFont format
- setBfree integration: Fixed operation of ‘drawbars’ and other controls
- FluidSynth integration: Support for multiple simultaneous soundfonts
- New color scheme for the GUI
- We finally have a forum:
- The new aluminum case will be available from mid-September. Our friend Ramón has become overcome! 😉
MOD-UI / MOD-HOST integratiON
Holguer (C0d3man) is moving forward with the integration of this excelent plugin server with a powerful web interface. This software has been created and developed by ModDevices and it’s a core part of the very innovative MOD platform. It has been kindly published under GPL.
ZynAddSubFX improvements: Parameter control auto-mapping
It’s time to improve the parameter mapping features of the more complex and powerful synth-engine integrated in Zynthian.
Fun is guaranteed for Synthesis lovers 😉
And that’s all by now …